The Edwards Family

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Greyson's Room!

So the past few weekends I've been able to come home and work on our new house! Paul and I recently moved into a new home (new to us) It was a foreclosure and we've been working on it for what seems like forever =) Recently I realized that I hated Greyson's room =( It looked like it was just an after thought and I just kinda threw some stuff in there. So my mom, sister and I have been working on it and its now my favorite room in the house and I just had to show it off =)
Letters I made for his wall

 
Curtains my sister made =)

Rug my Mom bought
All of it in the room!


Paul's mom bought these adorable animals forever ago and I finally got to use them!

Don't look too close =) I don't have knobs on the dresser yet because I want to stain it darker =)

Another view

 So now Greyson has a room to come home to! Still have no idea when that will be but He is still doing well and making progress so hopefully it'll be sooner rather than later!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful room to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He will love the room. Y'all have done a great job. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Y'all are amazing! Can't wait for him to get to come home to see his room either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! I love it. The letters are awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete