The Edwards Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

Little Romeo =)

Happy Valentine's Day! Greyson is doing pretty good! Hasn't run a fever since friday but he has been junky like he's caught a cold. Could still be teething but I think it's probably a little more than that. Thankfully we haven't had to go up on oxygen or vent settings so he seems to be holding his own pretty well right now. Not sure when they'll reschedule his surgery but it probably won't be right away. My sister made Grey a cutie patootie onsies for valentines day, had to get some pictures in it =)

  My Valentines!

 Gettin some sugar 

 Romeo

6 comments:

  1. his facial expressions are priceless! Love that lil romeo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jen! His facial expressions ARE priceless! SOOO precious too! Also- the onesie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just too stinkin' cute!!! Lil' Romeo!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THOSE BIG, GRANFMA TAMMY EYES!
    GREYSON, THE BESTIS VALENTINE OF ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brittni and Paul!! Brittni you may not know me but I went to high school with Paul! :)
    Anyway, I've seen Paul's updates on facebook before but just had a chance to come across your blog.
    What a trying and glorious time you 3 have had. As I read your blog, my eyes are welling up with tears. Only because God truly humbles me when I need to be humbled. Sometimes I forget how great He is and how blessed I am. Your story will touch a thousand lives, I am sure of that. God has big plans for all three of you, I am certain, and He is a Big and Mighty God. I just wanted to send all my love from my family to yours.
    Any chance you all have met some of our dear friends that are there as well? The Rays? Dustin, Kellie, and Ella Ray? Dustin and Kellie have been there for a while with their baby girl Ella. We are always praying for them!
    Please tell Paul that I said hello and we are praying for you guys. :)

    In Him,
    Lisa, Paul, and Meadow

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW CUTE is all I can say.

    ReplyDelete